The Bucket Brigade is one of those obstacles that makes you test the fabric of your willpower. The task? Fill a five gallon bucket with gravel and carry it in front of you up and down steep inclines. If your rocks settle below the holes, do it again. If you spill, do it again. Failure is not an option.
- Fill the bucket with gravel from the “bin” to a point above the line of holes in the bucket
- Carry the bucket along the prescribed route.
- Return filled so that all holes are covered with gravel.
- Empty bucket back into the bin upon completion of the bucket obstacle route.
- Return Stone to Starting flag
- Failure to return the line with a full bucket.
- Carrying bucket on shoulders, neck or head.
- Failure to empty the bucket into the bin.
- Repeat Obstacle
Information collected from Spartan.com