I am not sure I can imagine anything better than a fresh Banana Muffin. Wait! What about one geared towards training with a dash of protein?
In today’s Meal of the Week, we are going to create and easy and healthy breakfast option that takes little effort, but offers some great reward!
- 1 Banana
- 3/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Cup Plain Oats
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Flavored Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350F
- Blend ALL ingredients using blender or mixer
- Coat a 12 tin muffin tray with cooking spray
- Fill tins evenly with mix
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done (can test with toothpick)
|NUTRITION FACTS (per serving|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||12 g|